Thursday, December 30, 2010

4 Things


View Source
I was given this tag by the very sweet Sarah Elizabeth. Sarah Elizabeth is a Scottish girl living in Italy with her Italian husband working on renovating a 16th century house. How cool! She's also a budding photographer. Check out her beautiful blog, her beautiful photography and her tips on green, simple living. 

Apparently, I now need to list 4 things on various topics.

So, here are my 4 things:





4 Shows I watch
  • Glee (I'm a total GlEEK)!
  • Gossip Girl (Love the fashion although the writing this season is just terrible)
  • Jersey Shore (I love me a little GTL)
  • True Blood (have yet to watch season 3 - so excited) 

4 Things I'm passionate about
  • Exercise
  • Traveling
  • My friends and family
  • Work - I know... that sad but kinda true

4 Phrases I say a lot

  • Awesome! (This is a new one that has come up since I moved back to the US and I'm totally overusing it)
  • Totally (That's another one that has recently come up)
  • Wow
  • Are you serious?

4 Things I've learned from the past
  • Don't do what everyone expects of you - dare to be different
  • Sometimes when you are really tired and only have an hour, going for a run is better than taking a nap.
  • Take the road less traveled - it WILL make all the difference
  • Don't be afraid to be Glamorous! Embrace your inner glamour as much as possible and always try to look and be your best. 
Want to read more words of wisdom from the International Woman of Mystery? Click here

4 Places I'd like to go
  • Africa (I was there this summer and can't wait to go back)
  • Sweden (I know. I lived there but I still can't wait until I can go back and visit my friends. I miss Sweden LOTS)
  • Bali (Again, I lived there but I really want to go back)
  • Argentina 

4 Things I did yesterday
  • Worked
  • Spent too much money online shopping
  • Had dinner with friends
  • Fretted over my New Year's Eve plans 

4 Things I'm looking forward to
  • A trip to London/Sweden to see my friends(I hope this will happen soon)
  • Traveling more
  • Summer
  • I can't think of a 4th one... I'm struggling right now to find things to look forward to. I can tell you one thing I'm NOT looking forward to: New Year's! This is a terrible holiday. I wish it didn't exist. 

4 Things I love about winter
  • Christmas
  • Iceskating
  • Candles and cozy time
  • Snow Days


4 Things on my wish list:
  • A Boyfriend (big surprise here)
  • Louboutins
  • Mac Book 
  • Flat Screen internet enabled TV


And finally pass the tag onto 4 other bloggers:

Thank you Sarah for tagging me.



6 comments:

Nicola said...

You like Glee? You might like this:
http://glee.videohq.tv

I just found it today. Pretty good, IMHO.

:-)

Juli said...

I can't believe you're not saying "wicked" yet. Give it time :)

Unknown said...

Funny.
True Blood...ahhh...what can I say except for Erik, Erik, Erik ;)
I agree that running instead of a nap is a better way to shake off tiredeness.
Where were you in Africa? (Which country?) If things go better and one day you plan to go to Ivory Coast, contact me, I have lots of info after living there for 3 years! And of course, being Argentinian, contact me if you plan a trip to my homeland and need tips!
I wish you a wonderful 2011, full of dreams come true!

jules said...

So embarrassing but I LOVE the GTL too! And yourself a MacBook alread!!! You won't be sorry!

Kissing and Other Disasters said...

i like this... it is like crazy middle school forwards mixed with modern day blogs

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I've just been catching up on your blog after having a it of a break over the festive season. Sounds like you've had a fun time.

I wish you all the best for 2011 and am looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.

Take care x x