Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adding pictures

Well... I have been checking out other people's blogs and I've been realizing that I need to pimp mine out a bit more... try to get people to read it and also maybe make it a bit more visual...

The thing is this blog was primarily started as a writing blog... and I'm not so up for posting lots of pictures of myself (if you are friends with me on Facebook, you really have had enough of that I'm sure). So... maybe I should be looking for other types of interesting pictures to include in my blog post.

So, today, I'm going to do something really crazy and post some pictures. Here goes!

So here is  a little bit of La la la London in the springtime: The famous London Bridge. This picture was taken from the boat trip I took a few weeks ago - you know the one where I got to drunkenly DRIVE the boat down the Thames river. Doesn't it make you want to sing that children's song:

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down (does anyone remember the rest of the words?)

And here is a cute little road by my apartment (flat if you will). Don't you love the colored cute houses! This is why Chelsea is so great! Lots of nice little streets like this:



If anyone has some great blog advice for me... well, let me know.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: